if you ever call me annoying, even if it’s just jokingly, the chances of me ever speaking to you again are slim to none because I’ll be so afraid that every little word or sound that comes out of my mouth will aggravate you and make you cringe and hate my existence
Selena’s microphone covered in her well known lipstick color. All her mics ended up looking like that after her concerts. This one is on display at the Selena Museum in Corpus Christi Texas and is from the infamous Last Concert.
Ethan Wate, Beautiful Chaos (via coca-koala)
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
16 Things I Learned While Being 16 (via dizzyhemmings)
These are so accurate(via waifulove)
Wow this hit hard(via dopendiamondz)
John Green (via kushandwizdom)
One time when my music theory professor was a student in college, he had to accompany an extremely rude soprano for a recital. She treated him like dirt during rehearsals. Just before going on to perform, she made some really snide remark to him that ticked him off, so he transposed the piece up a half step. She cracked three times.
Always be nice to your accompanists, folks.
There is a special place in hell for people that are rude to their accompanists
Rawlings baseballs, which was founded in St. Louis way back in 1887, is the official supplier of the MLB. But they began making their balls in Puerto Rico in 1969 and now they are made in Costa Rica. And now even baseball is a little less American.
me trying to do math is like me trying to lose weight, it just doesnt work out
"I know who you are."
"You’re the guy who thinks he’s invisible."
"I have a name-"
"It isn’t important. Because you really don’t think it’s important."
"All right. Since we’ve started out this way, let me just tell you, I know you too."
*shy but actually a sex freak*